- Reliable for Moderate Human Traffic in Commercial & Residential Areas
- Made with 50% Wool & 50% Nylon Berber look
- Continuous Office Use Material
- Best Insulation properties
- Carpet has antistatic properties
- Excellent Sound absorption qualities for Floors and Walls too
- Carpet has exceptional light fastness properties and color maintains for a long duration
- Carpet has good flammability properties and meets all basic standards of use
- Fabric Type : Tufted 1/8″ Loop Pile
- Pile Content : 50% Wool/50% Nylon
- Pile Height : 6 MM ±3%
- Total Height : 9 MM ±3%
- Pile Weight : 990 GSM ±7%
- Total Weight : 1810 GSM ±7%
- Number of Knots/SQMT : 114975
- Primary Backing : Woven PP
- Secondary Backing : Action Back
- Thermal Resistance : 0.13 (m2) K/w
- Sound Insulation : 24 db
- Light fastness : > 4
- Width : 400 cm
CARE FOR CARPET
- Vacuum regularly.
- If using an upright vacuum cleaner with rotating beater bar & brush, ensure at higher setting to reduce fuzzing.
- For a heavy soiled carpet, professional cleaning is recommended.
- Technically, carpet pigments are better, but color’s may fade, due to intense sunlight exposure.
- To reduce soiling and wear at high traffic areas, place walk-off mats at all entrances.