- Vacuuming is the most important cleaning procedure. Effective vacuuming prevents soil from spreading through the carpet,
- Correct and regular maintenance will increase the lifespan of a carpet and also helps to maintain its appearance. Cleaning should be proportional to the amount of soiling to which the carpet is subjected.
- For a heavy soiled carpet, professional cleaning is recommended.
- If using an upright vacuum cleaner with rotating beater bar and brush. ensure that it is at a higher seating to reduce possible fuzzing.
- Technically, carpet pigments are better, but color’s may fade. If possible the carpet should be protected from intense, direct sunlight.
- Although color variation are not imminent, however, may arise due to different Dye lot.
- To reduce soiling and wear high traffic areas, place walk-off mats at all entrances. These must be cleaned and related regularly.